Thursday, March 18, 2010

My Sister's Wedding!!!

So my sister got married about a month ago on February 19th. I was going to do all her flowers (bridesmaids bouquet and her bouquet) but we found someone who could do them for a little bit more then I could so we decided to have her do them to relieve the stress. She wanted to have feathers in everything! I still ended up making the boutonnieres and little head pieces for the little girls. We made them out our feather earrings from Forever 21. Well on her wedding day she got her bouquet.....IT WAS A DISASTER!!! There were about 25 calla lilies and if you know anything about callas their stems are soooooo thick. Usually you only use about 3 to 5 stems in a bouquet otherwise it's too thick. We called it the burrito. SO needless to say she was not happy. So I was on a mission! I went searching for white roses at every floral shop I could find so I could make her a new bouquet. I found some and made her a new one before the reception and she was very happy. SO here are some pictures of her bouquet, the boutonnieres, and head pieces. Let me know what you think!





No comments:

Post a Comment